After numerous time spent on trying to figure out strategies to accomplish projects both quickly and effectively. We found the following structure to be effective.
1. Set Goals – Make a list of what you want to accomplish with your project. This can be used with any type of project. Deadlines for the information technology project should be set here as well.
2. Plan – Figure out a strategy and formula to get the results you are looking for.
3. Develop – Create a technology solution that is going to work for you! Structure and pricing must be considered in developing an effective and viable solution.
4. Refine – After developing go back and make changes, and get the project ironed out to where it needs to be.
5. Complete – Launch the project, and complete remaining changes.
After implementing these strategies we have found that it is much easier to make sure each project is satisfied, and completed effectively.